R-Biopharm – Innovative test systems for Food & Feed Analysis and Clinical Diagnostics • Over 30 years of experience • Over 1.100 employees worldwide • Headquarters in Darmstadt
As part of our Medical & Scientific Affairs team, you are the contact for scientific and medical questions about our product portfolio in Clinical Diagnostics business and responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishment of collaborations with scientific contacts and KOLs; responsible for management of the network
- Observation and evaluation of the current publications as well as therapeutic trends in the indication area and coordinate their provision for the various departments of the company
- Preparation of scientific and medical information for target groups and presentation to internal and external contacts, both nationally and internationally
- Responsible for planning and overseeing implementation of investigator-initiated studies, medical writing, and publications
- Coordination and writing of briefing documents, investigator brochures, study protocols, interim and final clinical study reports, investigational plans, clinical overviews and summaries, safety update reports, integrated summaries of safety and efficacy and scientific abstracts
- Support product management in the development of advertising materials with medical and scientific information
- Participate in preparation of marketing documents with regard to the content and accuracy of the medical communication materials
- Designing and organizing of medical and scientific projects that are carried out in cooperation with external experts (e.g. advisory boards, external research projects)
- Contribute to the development and implementation of medical strategies for scientific, clinical and sales activities
- Independent planning and implementation of seminars and lectures for specialist groups, field service training
- Participate in national and international congresses and symposia
- Successful candidate completed medical, and/or scientific degree with a doctorate degree (MD and/or PhD)
- Experience as Medical Advisor or similar in the IVD or pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the field of immunology
- High level of motivation and independent, reliable, structured and quality-oriented way of working
- Experience in dealing with interest groups, scientists, clinicians and patients
- Practical experience in scientific and medical writing
- Experience in handling and the professional evaluation of scientific & medical content
- Ability to precisely understand, review and further communicate complex concepts
- Team spirit and a proactive, solution-oriented approach to tasks
- Very good organizational, communication and presentation skills; Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Very good organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- A job with a meaning: Our work reflects the knowledge of our employees, the high quality of our products and our corporate culture. We offer room for initiative, responsibility and the possibility to come up with your own ideas.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We are a versatile and international company with an open working atmosphere and highly qualified employees. We apply team spirit, celebrate successes together and reward your performance with an attractive compensation package.
- Development opportunities: With us, you can expand your expertise. We offer the support you need to develop your successful career.
- Responsibility towards people and the environment: Our ethical principles include people as well as our environment. We always act with the aim of creating a more sustainable future.
Do you recognize yourself?
We are excited to receive your convincing application – by e-mail only to email@example.com – including salary requirement and earliest possible starting date. In your application, please refer to reference number 396.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!