R-Biopharm AG is an international diagnostics company with over 700 employees worldwide and subsidiaries in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, India, Italy, Spain, the UK und the USA. The company delivers ground breaking solutions in the fields of clinical diagnostics and food & feed analytics.
For our subsidiary in Spain we are looking for a:
Sales and PCR technical support representative (m/f, full-time)
For Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha, Ávila, Segovia y Guadalajara.
Your new tasks will be:
- Customer Service for the existent client base
- Acquisition of new customers
- Sales planning
- Planning and execution of seminars and trainings.
- Representation of R-Biopharm AG during exhibitions and conferences.
- Training and technical support to existing and new Users of PCR test kits.
We offer you an interesting task and all opportunities of a team orientated and open company culture. Our flat hierarchy and flexible time model ensure that you can engage with your work under perfect circumstances and you can evolve to your full potential. You can expect a number of internal events and workshops, from which you may benefit privately and professionally.
This is who we are looking for:
- You have completed a degree in Biology, Microbiology, or Biochemistry.
- Experience in performing PCR & ELISA analysis.
- Experience in training and technical support to PCR Users.
- Written and spoken English must be comparable to a B2 or C1 level.
- One to two years of related experience is desirable
- Good organizational skills and enjoyment in a team orientated approach.
- Excellent communicational skills, capable of conflict resolution and a genuine friendly and polite manner.
- Effective in public relations and good presentational and public speaking skills
- Customer orientated, excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and comfortable in using Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- You own a driving license B and are willing to travel at least 70% of the time through your assigned territory.
Are you interested? Then please send your application including your CV (in English), References and Testimonials of employment via Email to:
We are looking forward to your application!